Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Need a Pick-Me-Up?

The corner of my little world has been very busy and stressful lately, so I guess I have an excuse for my poor eating habits. However, that's not going to help me maintain a healthy, energetic body. Is it?

So, although I haven't gained weight, I do feel more fatigued lately and I'm sure it is due to not eating my proper vege and fruit intake and keeping up with my vitamins. Even my fingers are telling me to get back on track, as the signs of arthritis are painfully creeping back in.

Do you have segments like this in your life? If you're human, you most likely do and all I can suggest is to try and stop that inner chatter and anxiety long enough to take notice of the downward spiral, as I'm doing right now, and force yourself to take care of your God given temple--your body.

I'm heading upstairs to my kitchen now, and I'm going to force some broccoli, cauliflower and celery down me, along with a boiled egg or two and take my multi vitamin, B6 included for my arthritis, and then I know I'll at least feel that much better for taking care of my body.

May we all find a moment to get our priorities realigned!

Blessings!

Eileen

No comments: