Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi, All:

For all you Mothers out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, early, from me! May you have some wonderful bonding time with your families and may they be supportive of your weight loss endeavors by not presenting you with any forbidden goodies.

But just in case they aren't on the same thought process as you, maybe you should prepare for such a gift by behaving really well until the big day. That way you can enjoy their surprise and not disappoint them with little guilt on your part.

That's what I'm doing. I'm sticking to the straight and narrow until Sunday when my family intends to celebrate my part in their world. I have no idea what food they are planning, but I do know my hubby did some internet searches for meal planning for the day and that has always meant one enjoyable meal in the future for me. My girls seem excited to be joining their dad in the preparation, so this should be a fun Sunday for them all and me too, since I won't have to cook.

I pray all mothers will feel special on this day of recognition!

Blessings to all,

Eileen

No comments: