Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Reunions and such...

are not conducive to watching your intake at all. I blew it big time this past weekend celebrating with my family and all their delicious salads and desserts, but today is a new day and I will get back on track. I will!

Will you join me?

On another note, despite my busy week preparing for said family reunion at our house, I did walk a total of 12.31 miles on my handy treadmill while blogging and emailing. I must get a little treadmill tracker for the side bar of this blog to keep track of my progress. Now I only have 497.20 miles to go to get to New York, NY, where my dream publishing house stands. Any one else joining me on the treadmill challenge?

May we all have a successful week of curbing our over-zealous appetites, keeping hydrated, and working off that excess weight!


Surrendering to Him,

Eileen

2 comments:

Anne Lang Bundy said...

I can't remember a summer of more food. As much as I'd hoped to drop a few pesky pounds (they may not prevent me from getting into certain clothes, just enjoying them), I'll settle for the fact that I didn't gain more than I'd lost.

You go girl on that treadmill. With homeschooling, I don't dare to commit to joining you tho.

Nancy said...

Trying to stay fit for my son's wedding. If that were not looming, I would indulge a bit at your reunion and then get back to the routine. Enjoy the feasts as well as the fasts.