Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Finished!!!

Here's my treadmill laptop table with the laptop all set up and ready to be used.



















And here I am using it!















On my first trial run (oops, I mean walk), I walked at 2.5 miles/hour (mostly, did a warm-up and cool-down at 2.0) for 55 minutes and burned 232 calories. And the best part, I'm 2.05 miles virtually closer to reaching my dream editor's office in New York! How cool is that? Only 507.46 miles to go!

Care to join me in the challenge? Find a great hubby like mine to build you one of these, or if you're far more capable than I am, build one yourself, and join me in the fun! I'd love to have company!

Oh, and a big thank you to Seekerville for first introducing me to this on a guest post.

Surrendering to Him,

Eileen

8 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! That's so cool. LOL! I didn't even think it could be set up like that. Wow.
Congrats on all that walking! You'll reach your dream editor verrrry soon. ;-)

Lee said...

That is so cool!! I love how that is set up and what a great idea to walk to the NYC office! Great motivation!!

Susan R. Mills said...

That is awesome! I really, really, really want one of those. I'll have to see what I can do.

Lillian Robinson said...

Unfortunately, our treatmill is dead. I don't know if it can be revived; but if it can, I'm building one of those!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

It's awesome. I'm slowly getting use to multi-tasking while walking!

Terri Tiffany said...

WOW! Eileen, that is amazing! And really multitasking! My husband is a carpenter--might just have to show him this picture:)

Rita Loca said...

I'm in love! Would you mind if I posted these pictures with a link to you of course??? Its just so awesome!

Lidiya Lastur said...

That is awesome!!! I would love to have that at home. Congrats on all that walking you've done!!! Great great great idea!