Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vacations aren't good...

at least not for those trying to lose excess weight! I discovered that last week, even though I tried very hard to be GOOD.

Okay, so I have a writer's conference coming up in mid September and I really can't afford to buy bigger clothes that I'll look good in and feel good in too, not to mention that I don't need to feel flabby in the chest area, so here goes some tough love on myself.

6 glasses water daily
2 starches
2 fruits
3 vegetables
2 proteins
1 dairy
& 2 fats (that's a total of 2 tables butter or olive oil a day maximum)
1 100-cal treat

That's it. That NEEDS to be my daily intake in order to feel good in my proper size clothes again. If I drink the water then this is definitely enough food to keep me full all day. I know I can do it. I know I can.

Are up to joining me?

1 comment:

Anne Lang Bundy said...

I'm motivated by a dress my sister gave me. I keep it hanging on the back of my bedroom door as a reminder to be good. Already have the shoes to match, and I'm determined to have it with me in Denver! ;) See you there!