Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm a Loser!


Normally this would not be a good thing, but on a weight management blog, it IS!!! By diet alone I lost 2 lbs this week, but I'm sad to say that I've lacked exercise majorly.

Can't wait for hubby to complete our treadmill laptop table so that I can do all my blogging/networking while walking off some calories too. Haven't seen a treadmill laptop table? Want to? Here's a link. You'll have to scroll down to see Tina Russo's.

When mine is finished I'll post a pic of it too.



Surrendering to Him,

Eileen

4 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

OMG! A picture? I can't wait to click. I told Hubby the other day that I needed a table to hold my laptop while I exercised. I would be fit as a fiddle in no time.

Anne Lang Bundy said...

I am SO bummed today. I'd lost four pounds over the summer. This week, two of them are back. AUGH!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Congrats for losing 2 pounds! I just wanted to thank you for following me and to let you know that I'm following you, too! I look forward to getting to know you!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Lily, there easy to make (so I'm told by hubby), so go to it!

Anne--I find I can be up or down two pounds easily. My cycle has a lot to do with it. So don't get discouraged, just keep plugging away at it!

Mom2my9--I look forward to getting to know in our cyber world. Thanks for following!