Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Schedules are Good

After my roller-coaster summer I'm looking forward to getting back on a SCHEDULE. Are you?

It's always easier to eat properly when there is some semblence of normalcy in your day-to-day, hour-to-hour happenings. These first few weeks of getting back on a schedule is the perfect time to instill good eating and exercising habits. Don't forget to chug the water, and latest news has it that a squeeze of lemon in it helps with clearing your skin and losing weight. So you might want to grab a bag of those organic lemons from the grocery shelf next time you make a visit.

As for me, I have an extra four pounds that's accumulated over my summer break. I blame all those yummy salads we talked about earlier. Guess my portion sizes were too generous, too. So over the next few weeks I plan to be extra cautious of what I let my tongue taste, and work on ridding myself of these extra few pounds.

After all, I want to be in ship-shape for the approaching Christmas celebrations, right. Oops. Am I really pondering Christmas already? I'm bad, I know. But this is the perfect time to be thinking ahead, and benefiting from doing so. So pull out that tucked-way-back food scale, make use of those measuring cups, and start working on portion control, and log, log, log, your food and drink intake so that you can correct any bad habits you may have picked up over the summer.

Good luck to everyone, and may we all be a success in achieving our goals!

Blessings,

Eileen

No comments: