Monday, September 22, 2008

Water Reminder

Since it is after 2:00 here, and so far I haven't consumed even one glass of water, I thought I would post this reminder. (Okay, I just went and filled a cup so that I could drink it while posting. I knew I kept this blog for a reason!)

Seriously, though, I have noticed that I have much more success in losing excess weight, or with maintaining a healthy weight, if I drink at least six 8-ounce glasses of water a day. Ideally, you should try consuming eight full glasses of water a day, but for some of us that would have us living in our bathrooms, so six may be more reasonable. But, remember, if you are taking in more sodium than usual, you should be drinking even more water to flush the excess salt. So keep that in mind when you reach for the salt shaker, or open a can of soup. Sodium means DRINK MORE WATER! Personally, I prefer to cut back on the sodium, and not have to run to the restroom so often.

So fill those glasses, drink, and eat healthy, and let's get our bodies ready for the great outfits we'll be wearing at the approaching Christmas parties. (Christmas 2008 is only 94 days away. Did you know that?)





I'm on my second glass of water already. Are you?

No comments: