Friday, October 10, 2008

A Year of Success--I'm celebrating!

This is my first anniversary of serious weight management. YAHOO, I made it! So I know you can too!! Get serious, and join me in celebrating, please!

It was one year ago today that I made the very serious decision to take control of my expanding body and reign it in. I sought out a support group, and for the next 20weeks I consistently lost 2 lbs per week, achieving my goal weight on target. And I am so happy to be able to say that I've maintained that goal weight for the remaining seven months of this year. I've bounced a pound or two here and there, as I've divulged in this blog, but I've come to realize that's a part of life, and as long as I take steps to bring it back down before it gets out of control, then I feel confident that I can maintain my goal weight for the rest of my life.

What about you? Have you made the conscious decision to take control of the temple God gave you? Are you worth the energy to discover confidence and optimal health? If you don't believe it, I do. And I pray that you'll find the support, courage, dedication, and will-power to achieve your goals!

Here's to a second year for me of eating for Him, and here's to all of you seeking to do the same! Praise God for His Amazing Grace!

Blessings,

Eileen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Eileen! You look wonderful. Keep up the good work and thanks for all of the inspiration!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Has it been a year already?! Fantastic job Sister! You look fantastic, I'm sure you feel it too! I'm fighting everyday to keep the first 20lbs. off, I do so well at the gym but my appetite gets the better of me at times. You inspire me that this can be done!
Love colleen