Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sorry, It's been a while.

How is everyone doing? Battling the junk food desire, I hope. Working out efficiently, I trust.

As for me, I haven't been getting near the amount of vege's into me as I ought to be. So I made popcorn tonight. Hey, does popcorn count as a vege? I don't think so, but I sure enjoyed it, anyway. Our farmer's market up the road is open again and I love their gourmet white popping corn. Hardly needs any butter to season it, certainly no salt. It just a nice light snack and I quite enjoyed it.

Salsa is another great snack I've been enjoying lately. You just have to watch the amount of tortilla chips or crackers that you use for dipping when eating this healthy snack.

So, tell me, what healthy snacks are you eating lately? I would love to know.

Blessings,

Eileen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oranges - navel oranges. They are so sweet right now and delicious, I have a orange and 20 raw almonds for a mid morning snack to get me through to lunch. Colleen

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Fruit and unsalted nuts are a great snack!

I'm finding nectarines especially wonderful now.